Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:08:13

Bob,

why did you plan to instal reservoir to the firewall?

What about a simple solution to instal it just straight to the fill hole just
top
of the master cylinder AND and top of the tunnel? It is visible then but so
what? We need only a reservoir with one inch connection tube with those threads
male 37 degree AN style you mentioned. Do you think it looks awful there? It
is visible also in fine MCs also. A practical technic is also beautiful is not
it?

Raimo OH-XRT