Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:12:19

Bob,

that (temperature) is probably a significant factor in this game.
On Tuesday temp was around 10C and I had brakes but on Wednesday temp was 0C and
brakes were almost gone. An external reservoir should compensate this
temperature
effect.

Or should we have a temperature controlled heating system in our brakes...
adding more heat would compensate also worn brake pads!  ;)

Raimo OH-XRT