Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:18:11

Raimo,

I did not like having the reservoir sitting on the tunnel right there behind the
brake lever.
In part due to appearance.  But, primarily, I could see it interfering with the
operation of
the brake.

You are right, properly located, it would not detract from the appearance of the
cockpit.
(very techie) AND, it would be quite visible for check and accessible for
maintenance.

I have an ACS brake reservoir bottle.  All I need is a decent place to put it
and
a means
of plumbing it to the master cylinder.

Bob

On Thursday, October 15, 2009, at 07:08AM, "Raimo Toivio" <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
wrote:

>Bob,
>
>why did you plan to instal reservoir to the firewall?
>
>What about a simple solution to instal it just straight to the fill hole just
top of the master cylinder AND and top of the tunnel? It is visible then but so
what? We need only a reservoir with one inch connection tube with those threads
male 37 degree AN style you mentioned. Do you think it looks awful there?
It is visible also in fine MCs also. A practical technic is also beautiful is
not it?