RE: Europa-List: Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:15:01

Hi! Fred
You probably weren't asking me about my opinion of the photo's of the fix
which John Wigney published but here goes anyway.
I think it is an excellent fix with one note of caution which is that I
don't like shaving down the flange of the drive plate. I would have thought
it possible to make the lever bent in the right places to still do it's job
as per the concept, without weakening the drive plate.
Like it or not you now have my humble opinion!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTG