RE: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:02:06

Raimo,
Don't forget the fluid in the system will shrink with the falling
temperatures in your climes, giving an accelerated impression of the brakes
wearing. (likewise be prepared for the brakes binding when the temperatures
get back high in the early summer although I've never heard of anyone
suffering this problem.)
Regards
Bob Harrison Europa Trike G-PTAG