Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel master cylinder?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:00:42

Bob,

adding brake fluid is actually no problem. It takes let is say 30 minutes and I
use vet syringe or just a bottle with hose.
The point is: it is frustrating and ugly task to do regularly again and again.
Cannot understand why there is a design without reservoir.

Would be nice to find a solution where no more brake fluid games every 50 hrs or
so.

An idea: would it be possible to add an external aftermarket reservoir to the
cylinders
filling hole?

Raimo OH.-XRT