Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Frank Kusserow <frank@kusserowonline.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:06:26

Dear All,

thanks for the Ideas. I cut into the seat base today and found an inch or so
of styrofoam which I will remove before I get to the windows (because it
might still be not be enough headroom). I am 185 cm (73 inches) tall and up
to now I barely fit into the cockpit. Is that normal in the "Classic"?

Regards from Germany,
Frank