RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:04:38
One comment on tempur foam.  We had it in both our seat bottoms and the
back, where the lumbar support is.  On longer trips, we both had some
back pain.  We discovered that the carefully placed lumbar support was
going away because the tempur foam was relaxing over time (due to body
heat?).  We replaced the tempur foam at the seat back with regular
upholstery foam, which solved the problem.  Of course, we left the
tempur foam in the seat bottom to provide the crash protection it
provides.

regards,
Terry Seaver