Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:23:35

Frank,

There must be more foam or other packing in that seat area or
exceptionally thick seat cushions.  I am 6 ft (72 in, 183 cm) tall and
I do not have any trouble fitting in my XS with standard Europa seat
cushions.  I still have, at a minimum, another 2 in (5 cm) of head
space.

Work more with those cushions before you go to the trouble of
replacing the doors/windows.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.999% done) Essentially complete.  Running Tests & Final Inspections.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117