RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 12:46:01
If you are totally commited to getting the extra head room with the bubble
door "glass"
you might try taking the doors off and gradually and carefully heating the
offending area with the door upside
down and allow it to sag under its own weight. then let it cool and replace
the doors
Of course this approach would only give you an extra 20 to 30mm. This way if
you are happy with the
result it has cost you very little, and if you wreck the "glass" then you
can still go ahead and replace it
as you first intended.

craig