Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:30:39
Frank,

They were available from the factory as an option at one time.  I
don't know if they still are.  Check with them.

Here in the States, the plexi was provided by LP Aero Plastics, Inc.
That's where I had to go for my windows when Europa when bankrupt.  I
don't know if they would be your first choice as the shipping would
probably be expensive.  But if you can't find them anywhere else
contact:

George Mesiarik
c/o LP Aero Plastics, Inc.
1086 Boquet Road
Jeannette, PA  15644-4707
USA

Phone
Main: 1-800-9LP AERO
Direct:  1-724-744-4448

e-mail: george@lpaero.com
Web:  http://www.lpaero.com/

Best regards,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.999% done) Essentially complete.  Running Tests & Final Inspections.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117