RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 01:16:34

Try using a cushion out of memory foam. You must be very tall.

Karl

From: frank@kusserow-online.comTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa
-List: Bubble doorsDate: Sun=2C 4 Jan 2009 00:11:46 +0100

Dear All=2C
last November I bought D-EJWD=2C a Europa Classic Mono with Rotax 912 UL.
Since the headroom is definately not sufficient with cussions installed jus
t thick enough for a comfortable seating position (for max. 2 hour-flights)
 - I am looking for those bubble doors I have seen on few UK-pictures on eu
ropaowners.org.
Where are they from? Did aerodynamics change with installation? Are there a
ny other options of getting more headroom easily?

Thanks for a hint or two.

Regards=2C

Frank KusserowEuropa Classic Mono
Essen/Germany