Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:46:52

Frank

Dont know if it works with a Classic, but Ian Rickard developed a mod
for the XS to move the stepat the rear of the rudder pedals about 40mm
forward to the tufnel blocks, thus increasing the leg room.

This would recover any legroom lost in moving the seat bottom forward.

Regards

Lance Sandford (only 6 2)