Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bubble doors
From: John Cliff <johnfcliff@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:22:16

> > Frank,
> > They were available from the factory as an option at one time.  I
> don't know if they still are.  Check with them.
>
> > Here in the States, the plexi was provided by LP Aero Plastics, Inc.
>  That's where I had to go for my windows when Europa when bankrupt.  I
> don't know if they would be your first choice as the > shipping would
> probably be expensive.  But if you can't find them anywhere else contact:

When these door glasses appeared in 2002 I spoke to Andy Draper about
them.  They came from LP Aero, there was no UK supplier and no obvious
intention [or need] to get one.

See  http://www.users.waitrose.com/~jcliff/Mods/bubble.htm   [though of
course the factory is in completely different ownership now.]

John Cliff