TP5 & TP6

Subject: TP5 & TP6
From: Miles Simon <Simon.Miles@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:08:35

I have a question for the list but first let me introduce myself. My name is
Simon Miles, I live in Brussels and I have recently begun construction of
Tri-gear kit number 508.

At the moment I have reached the stage of bonding the TP5 and TP6 bushes
into the stabilator. The problem I have is that the bushes are a very tight
fit on the TP4 torque tube.  I can't see any way that I can use the tube to
align the bushes while the rapid epoxy cures because inserting the tube
completely displaces the bushes in the core. What sort of fit should the
bushes have on the torque tube?

Simon Miles,
Tri-gear 508