Re: TP5 & TP6

Subject: Re: TP5 & TP6
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:46:26
Miles;

I had the same problem.  I found out that the bushes were not completely
round. No matter how much cleaning oiling etc I did, nothing worked.  Take
a set of calipers and measure the id in several places. You may find that
the sleeves are slightly ovaled. It doesn't take much to cause a problem
.008"-.012".  If this is the case find the large areas mark them and with a
delicate touch and a bench vice squeeze these areas to true the items up.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar