Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins

Subject: Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:04:06

I can certainly vouch for the  lower canoe having some inherent twist in
it. However, one has to live with in as it is not noticeable when
aircraft complete according to Graham S. It doesn't upset the flying
characteristics of the aircraft. Better to allow the canoe to hold the
inherent twist as it is set rather than try and take it out and put the
airframe into permanent opposite stress.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward