Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins

Subject: Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins
From: Paul Stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:54:02
Steve

There are two reasons for the apparent different angle of attack. Firstly the
lower
canoe has some inherent twist in it. Secondly the port and starboard fuselage
mouldings are not symetrical. As a result the tail planes look as though
you,ve made a complete b***s up of them. It certainly seems to be quite a common
finding  - indeed there was quite a bit of correspondance about it a while
back.

Regards Paul Stewart #432