Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins

Subject: Re: Tailplane to root fairing alignment, -and servo pins
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:15:08
Bob, Dale, Bob, Tony, Graham  . . . . . ;

Mucho thanks for the input. Its always good to get a bunch of "Been there
done that" type input to an issue that arises when I'm deciding on how to
approach something.  Nothing like a bunch of positive reinforcement to keep
things going.

Back out to the garage!

Steve Hagar

A143