Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:04:14

Brian,
Andair Gascolators are very nice but expensive.
Place the Fuel Filters in plastic trays so leaks are isolated from
aircraft.
To stop glass breaking easily place a equal length of radiator hose over
the
glass, cut length wise to remove when checking filter.
To replace filter or clean out filter, run fuel tanks empty via fuel
drains, or simply crimp fuel line before filter.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward