Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:17:26

Brian,
I put most of my fuel lines in position, in the tunnel.
Fuel selector also in place.
Fuel pump goes on the baggage bulkhead port inner support at 45 degrees.
Yes, definitely cut a rough hole initially for the spars to allow the
aileron
bell cranks in place. Once module bonded in then cut out the holes to
size.
Fuel filters are under each seat pan, to give easy access.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward