Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:01:25
>Can anyone tell me whether the arguments in favour of keeping the battery in
>front of the firewall are invalid when an Arplast V/P prop have been
>installed. It's a bit late to choose the layout when doing the weight and
>balance checks.   H

The sensible and easy way to do weight and balance calcs is a spread sheet.
Then its easy to move things around and get an instant indication of the
balance considerations. I guess ?!? Bryan has one for his XS, I don't have
a copy of an XS weighing otherwise I could answer your question. Call me if
you don't get an answer.
Graham