Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:55:17
Dave,

SAdie and I are still headed in your direction at the earliest opportunity.
These Europa things are fun though, aren't they?

As Graham was implying, I took her (well she took me and big son) to Dauville
in France 12 days ago. What a lovely reward for all of those hours building,
an evening in Honfleur, and then on to Jersey!"  I forgot to turn right on
the way back, and she purred 100 miles across the channel before I realised
my mistake. Straight over Southampton, and back to Gamston in 2hours 15 mins.

    4700 rpm. 21 degree pitch. 110 knots. Ran like a sewing machine.  The
nearest she got to speaking French, Graham, was WEEEEE!!!!!

All the best ....Bryan