Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:36:58

> Brian,
>
> When doing the fuel system give serious thought to replacing the Europa
> supplied filters to an Andair Gascolator.  This one of the best changes I
> made to my plane (besides the extra eyeball vents in the dash!).

I have been giving serious thought to using the parallel fuel system
modification, but 2 gascolators would be a bit much!

Now that I think of it, a gascolator on the main side and the fuel filter
on the reserve side might work well.  In the parallel fuel system, the
reserve side is used for starting and for emergencies, so the fuel filter
would seldom need replacing.

Brian