Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:34:25
That makes sense, but I wondering if there's significant effect in the
fact that there's less time, 6 cyl. vs. four, for the starter to spin
up between compression strokes.  So you get less of an inertial kick
into the compression stroke, and a poorer intake charge.

Just a thought.  My expertise here is limited to sufficient qualifying
pulls (approaching infinity) of starter ropes on lawn & garden
equipment.

Regards,
Fred F.
A063, N3EU