Re: Fuel system layout

Subject: Re: Fuel system layout
From: Do not change <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:15:06
>Can anyone tell me whether the arguments in favour of keeping the battery
in
front of the firewall are invalid when an Arplast V/P prop have been
installed. It's a bit late to choose the layout when doing the weight and
balance checks.   <

I am leaving final battery fitting until after the weight and balance
checks. I have included battery cable to the rear of the baggage bulkhead
(Europa Classic) so that even in the event of a forward mounted battery I
have an external power point well away from the prop.

Nigel Charles