Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:20:42

For what its worth, I have a 180mm long strip of A4 document binder spine - a
kind
of 'A' section plastic extrusion - taped to the underside (and innermost edge)
of my right aileron to remove the otherwise unbalanced roll forces at my
cruise speed of 110kts.  I visually check the tape holding it on at each
preflight
check - has never been a problem, is cheap and has worked perfectly for three
years.  Just vary the length to generate the upward aileron forces needed
to make it effective at the speed you want it to work at.

Read this topic online here: