Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 05:15:26

Hi All.
Some wonderful ideas , Blue Tooth, they would all work fine, but for the none
builder
my glue on radio servo would do the trick, However a small increase in
weight would be there and I had not thought about balancing, Peter I would not
have a clue how to rebalance the aileron.
So as a more simple measure, what about a small super thin light aluminium tab.
Stuck on with double-sided Velcro, and you could have the tab in two parts,
so when flying one up you could add the other section so having now a larger tab
for compensation.
This would be very light, so I would have a negligible effect on the balancing.
There is a sizeable out of trim force when flying alone compared with a
passenger
in the other seat, and this applies to all the Europa's I thing,
Alan
Sorry chaps some advanced ideas, but for me its got to be simple or off the
shelf.

Read this topic online here: