Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:51:45

Alan, Beware of anything that is attached to the stick
which could possibly slip and jam things, or get caught in
a foot or whatever. I would feel a strip of balsa,
plastic, draft excluder or whatever glued just under the
trailing edge of the right aileron is a better temporary
or permanent solution. Put a longish strip on initially
and cut bits off to adjust - very simple and trouble free.
I have a short strip of triangular section (like trailing
edge of a balsa plane model) wood attached to my port
aileron, and painted white - works a treat. Regards, David
Joyce, G- XSDJ