Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 02:41:04

Hi ALL.
No nothing about physics, I am sure all the ways suggested work, nice and
simple,
but maybe a little crude , however I like simple solutions but many C of A
aeroplane have moving aileron trim tabs, and a little plastic tear drop with An
AA battery and radio controlled servo hitched up to plastic tab, and a radio
remote in the cockpit.
If we had a radio controlled model make out there, he could knock up a few and
sell them on the forum,
I made a fan unit for the top of the dash, maybe not quit as neat as the ones
actually
shaped into the the top of the panel, but I would say pretty close, and
all I needed was an oblong hole , job done, I could have made several, just
like the torque tube clamps are rolled out. We need a radio model plane maker
to run up a few.
regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: