Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 02:29:53

If I understand the physics correctly..
For a lateral mass imbalance (the equivalent of) a sideways force on the
stick that is proportional to g-force is in principle the only correct
compensation.
A certain sideways force is only good at one g-force.
A certain aerodynamic correction is only good at one g-force and one
airspeed.
The bungy cord (second best of these) looks good to me.