Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: One wing Low
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:27:53
fwiw, my choice of sol'n is a Mac servo (purchased from ACS)* hidden* in
the cockpit module, driving a very simply laid-up composite horseshoe
spring. Complies with the std aviation paradigm of controlling and
indicating, and no wires/composite/connectivity work in the wing.

I have this setup in my other homebuilt for pitch trim and it works a treat.

Cheers,
Pete
A239