RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 21:59:56
I used two counter sunk screws through the block with nyloc nuts and washers
underneath

I am heading down to pick up some HDPE right now  and am hoping it will work
at least as well as nylon. I think someone else here had good results.
Afraid glue won't stick to either like it does with TUFNOL, though. Might
put them on the top side of the spar hole too.  Hopefully, it will help
one-person attempts to align the wing pins so many times.  How did you
anchor in the nylon blocks, a number of screws and some glue around the
edges of the block? New thread could be started here...almost (prob too
short).

Greg F