RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 03:55:27

Ron,

Ha-Ha, Always surmised Tufnol and Phenolic were the same, just wasn't
positive. Thanks!

I never got a ceiling panel from the company, but am planning removable,
resizable, remake-able and reposition-able panels, all held on (the sides)
with the plastic knobby type super strong Velcro-like strips. That will give
infinite upgrade potential. Was planning on using 3mm plywood, but will have
to look at this Garolite G10/G11. Sounds kind of handy. If they are as light
as the 3mm plywood with fiberglass over it, I'm on board.

Greg Fuchs, A050