Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:57:45

Hi Greg

I purchased Tufnal from my favorite company www.mcmaster.com

Search:
pheonelic
page 3585 to 3589

I probably selected the more easily to machine LE linen grade on page 3585
part#6842K22.

BTW I used G-11 for the ceiling panel (removable) it is very slightly more
dimensional
stable than G-10. I forget it was either 1/16" or possible 1/13". You
can probably find details on my gallery. It was half the thickness of the
factory
supplied panel but way more dimensional stable. The one sold to me by the
factory was polyester and after I fitted it, it warped way out of shape. that
said i think they now supply epoxy resin glass panels?

I use G-1o for many tasks in europa build. It is fiberglass instead of paper or
linen. kinda like mil spec circuit board material. it bonds well with redux or
Aeropoxy. I used it for mass balance guides and many other instances. It is
sold in tubes and solid rods and machines OK.

Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: