Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:26:23

Hi Greg

"I never got a ceiling panel from the company, but am planning removable,
resizable, remake-able and reposition-able panels, all held on (the sides)
with the plastic knobby type super strong Velcro-like strips. That will give
infinite upgrade potential. Was planning on using 3mm plywood, but will have
to look at this Garolite G10/G11. Sounds kind of handy. If they are as light
as the 3mm plywood with fiberglass over it, I'm on board."

I have conduits run to ceiling:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27687

Lots of stuff on the ceiling panel:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=31607

The G-11 weighs less than the one supplied from Factory. The problem I see with
using wood covered with glass is it is much thicker than the G-11 and you need
to push door seal over the edge. For certain you can work around that, but the
G-11 is so thin it is a non issue.

Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: