RE: Europa-List: Trailer for XS tri

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailer for XS tri
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:47:30
No sadly not .mainly because Im based in SKGY (Guaymaral Colombia)J

But thanks anyway.  Can you send pics please?

It seems that most people have simply created a trailed based on common
sense which is to say (for a tri)

.         Long enough & wide enough

.         basic configuration of fuze in the middle and wings on the sides
resting on their leading edges

.         3 channels for the wheels with some means of locking them down

.         Some kind of ramp

.         Sounds like a winch would be handy

Anything to add?

Will