Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:09:05

Gilles

I hope this the Spirit of the Forum:"
"Everyone here is entitled to express one's technical opinion"
So nothing personal. All the responsibility is readers not writers.
Also everybody can understand this is not pure black or white -case.
I personally trust water thermostat and that is it. Flaps are for you.
Most Rotax flyers fly w/o cowl flaps or thermostats and are happy.

My "salesmans comparson list" was made by IMHO principle.
I know and understand thermostats well but flaps; I have only
mental pictures. Maybe you could list the facts of flaps?

Ideal Temperature Regards, Raimo