Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:53:55

Well Gilles,

I have nothing but just common sense.
Keep it simple is a beautiful principle also for safety.
If Robs Mazda would not have thermostat,
it would not be broken also.

If you have nothing
(to limit air flow  by flaps or water flow by thermostat),
they cannot be broken also.

Most people fly happily w their Rotaxes w/o any system
to restrict cooling air or water flow, am I right?

Some people - like me - wanna still have those benefits
you get when purposely restrict cooling, when necessary.

Safety is not the factor to use thermostat /flaps.
Your convenience, engine health, pollution and
fuel consumption are.

After this message I will send an other message attached
some pics about thermostat, water-oil exchanger and an
electric heater for water.

Hope this helps, Raimo