Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:47:56
Hi All,

Actually I have my gills rear ward facing.  It wasn't by design, I just made
a mistake and I didn't even know until Andy pointed it out to me.

Although I don't have before and after measurements,  the underneath of my
cowl seems cooler that some other people have reported.  I base this on the
fact that I don't have any cable ties that melt under the cowl, whereas I
have heard many reports from others.

One of these days I must smear a bit of oil around to see what is happening

Paul