Re: Door latch push rods

Subject: Re: Door latch push rods
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:45:31
What I can confirm is that John Tempest, Deputy Chief Engineer with  the PFA
in the UK, is strongly against installing a centre pin.  He feels that this
significantly weakens the sill.  This combined with possible damage from
clumsy exit/entry would render the structure inadequate in the event of a
crash.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com