Re: Door latch push rods

Subject: Re: Door latch push rods
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:08:39
All

It is too bad your "Chief Engineer" can take a look at what he is talking
about.  He should see my third shoot bolt.  I am sure it is stronger now
than before.  People tend to be skeptical of things they did not think up
themselves.  I am very glad I only have the FAA to please. If the PFA was
allowed to govern my building,  it would be ten years before I would get to
fly.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020