Re: Door latch push rods

Subject: Re: Door latch push rods
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:28:14
Hi Paul,

I see Andy has contacted you. The measurements in my manual were
9mm short for the pushrods, which I had manufactured by a metal
working company. To correct the problem I had to spend some more
money and get a new set of longer shootbolts.
The mention in the newsletter is not really enough as it is easily
overlooked, and there should have been an updated page sent out.
I believe the manual is now updated (April 2001).

Cheers,   Karl Heindl