Re: Door latch push rods

Subject: Re: Door latch push rods
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:47:32
PAUL,

I don't know if you have got the latest idea from the factory ref. the push
rods which amends the idea of creating the slots by filing the rod, to
riveting on some pieces on the side instead.  If not, I would contact the
factory for details and this may well give you some spare length of rod to
play with. The finished job is better also.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS