Re: Bringing home Stage 2 and 3 Europa Motorglider from Florida

Subject: Re: Bringing home Stage 2 and 3 Europa Motorglider from Florida
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:36:45
And don't be surprised if you have to stop at Agricultural Inspection Station
when you cross the Florida line if you drive your rental truck into Florida.
I didn't know I was supposed to stop when I was moving to college in Florida
and blew right by the Ag Inspection Station in a Ryder cube van. The State
Patrol chased me down and did a pretty thourough roadside inspection.

When I moved my kit I used cushions off the couch to pad the boxes and keep
everything from moving around and rubbing against each other. I also used
blankets, rope, nylon straps, zip ties, etc. It's not a bad idea to carry a
cordless drill and some wood screws in case you need to secure a strap to the
floor or wall.

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245