Re: Bringing home Stage 2 and 3 Europa Motorglider from Florida

Subject: Re: Bringing home Stage 2 and 3 Europa Motorglider from Florida
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:02:02
In a message dated 1/19/2003 6:47:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu writes:

> This week (on 1/23/03) I am picking up stage 2 and 3 (Motorglider)from
> Lakeland and using a rental truck to bring them home to Pa. Any advice on
> what I need to do to properly pack the parts? Any advice on anything else
> concerned with the  trip?

I've done it twice. It was a non event for me -- the packing was pretty easy.
They pack everything with boxes around, etc. Not to worry. I was a nervous
mother hovering around and constantly checking it after the light truck
bounced along. Everything came though with flying colors!

Dave
A227