Re: First Flight of N28ET

Subject: Re: First Flight of N28ET
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:24:36
Rowland,

The first flight was conducted in Jean, NV which is 15 miles south of Las
Vegas, NV.  A beautiful cool no wind day.  The engine is a Rotax 914 with
a ground adjustable Warp Drive wide blade prop.  I shall be converting to
an Airmaster after the primary flight testing is completed.  The empty
weight is 790 lbs which includes unusable fuel, oil, basic upholstery
sans seats and primer at this point (albeit two additional coats of PPG
K-36 primer which will be sanded away prior to paint which I will do
after testing.)  Once the plane has been completely outfitted I will
reweigh it.   Current cg is 59.5 inches with the battery located in the
back under the baggage bay.  Stopped counting hours long ago so I really
don't know how many it took, too many for sure though.

Regards,

Erich