Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and mag check.

Subject: Re: 2 items - service bulletins on Rotax and mag check.
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:33:22
On Saturday, January 18, 2003 4:56 AM, Tony S. Krzyzewski
[SMTP:tonyk@kaon.co.nz] wrote:

1/ increase the top hole size from 1mm to 4mm by expanding the hole in
the bottle lid. No additional parts required.<<

In the version of the Bulletin that I saw it said drill out from 1m to
2.5mm, not 4mm.

Any UK builders complying with PFA requirement to follow the Skydrive Rotax
installation checklist will have automatically accomplished this by
drilling to 3mm called-up by that document.

I have a vague recollection of seeing 5mm quoted within a Rotax manual, but
couldn't relocate this when I searched.

Duncan McF.