Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:11:59
Hi! James.
Firstly every congratulations on the first flight, surely an exciting and
gratifying time.
Concerning the vent under the windshield, when I attacked the front firewall
to put removable panels in, the PFA were very concerned about the structural
integrity not being compromised resulting in much calculation needed for
additional reinforcement. Your vent sounds quite large in the same area?
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI/ Jabiru 3300