Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:50:54
>Not sure this is of any relevance but I have noticed that my t-shirt sleeve
>is been sucked in to the canopy door seal! Annoyingly it makes a humming
>noise.
>
>Regards
>
>Kevin

That is the proof that it is the doors that are pushed out and the air goes
out through the gap. How many of us have felt that stranger tugging at our
left sleeve and nearly jumped out of our skins? (R sleeve for passengers)
Bob Jacobson's third bolt will fix that, but then you ne4ed a more positive
outlet p-ath for the cabin air.
Just like we need a more positive outlet for the cowling air.
Keep scratching the heads.  ?{:-)
Graham